Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bible Verses For Lily


Bible Verses:

My cousin Lily is having her first communion this weekend and she needs to make a banner with a Bible verse on it.  Here are some of my favorites:

Lamp to my Feet--Palms  (Laif is searching to find the one he wants to share.  Does Lily know palms?)

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119:105

God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good.  and there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.  Genesis 1:31

When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all of your heart.  Jeremiah 29:13

My mom’s favorite-
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your future, a future full of hope.  Jeremiah 29:11


2 comments:

  1. I agree with your mom. Such a powerful Bible verse! Good luck with your blog Laif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laifers for the bible verses! I will be sure to show Lily them when she gets home. We can't wait to see this weekend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete